Thrifty by Marjorie Harris
About the book:
Best-selling author Marjorie Harris offers a timely and entertaining guide to living the richly frugal life. From tips on how to haggle to becoming a frugal fashionista, maintaining your home on a budget, and thrifty gardening, travel, and entertainment, Harris provides essential guidelines to living a quality life on less. Written in her trademark witty, engaging, and accessible style, Thrifty is packed with simple and savvy tips drawn from Harris' own fulfilled, thrifty experience. Bonus tips come from renowned experts such as best-selling author Margaret Atwood, chef Jamie Kennedy, actor R. H. Thomson, travel writer Sylvia Fraser, and The Globe and Mail's style columnists.
Upcoming Events and Appearances
Please visit Marjorie's blog for more.
- Watch Marjorie's interview with Seamus O'Regan on Canada AM.
- Read a feature on Marjorie and Thrifty in the Toronto Star
- Check out Mark Disero's coverage of Marjorie's book launch at Teatro Verde
- Read a review of the book in Canadian Business
- Read a feature on Marjorie in Sarah Hampson's Globe and Mail Currency column
- Read an editorial on living frugally in the Guelph Mercury that features Marjorie